Thursday, April 2, 2009

Space Symposium in a Snowy Week



I'm not posting much this week, as I am covering the National Space Symposium at the Broadmoor, when I can make it through the weird weather. Major speeches from the heads of Space Command, National Reconnaissance Office, Strategic Command, Cyber Command. This is the realm of war, national security, and civilian space that everyone should be paying attention to, and very few do. I'll have some business stories from the conference through Reed et. al., and you can see some clips at YouTube - follow "National Space Symposium."

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I heard they're expecting snow in MI today. Last day in NYC, we're chillin today at the apt while Les goes to work.

Loring Wirbel said...

Mostly the alarmist talk about Saturday was a dud, though the snow kept coming and coming in short cold segments, all the way through Sunday night. Warming up nicely now, though. Safe travels!